Saturday, October 2, 2010

Why is the grass...

 Always greener on the other side?? 
I irritate myself!  When I was working, I wanted to go back to college...when I was in college I just wanted to be a SAHM, when I was only (HA! ONLY!!!) a SAHM I wanted to be working and now that I am working, I dont want to!! 

Ok Its not that I dont want to work...I actually love it. I love having authority to do things my way, I love smelling like Vanilla Bean Noel, or Twilight Woods or whatever I want, I love getting out of the house for a few and having some me time...ok so its not really "me" time, but its time not spent folding socks and doing laundry and breaking up fights and cleaning up messes, and I need just a little of that here and there! So wheres the problem you ask? Its finding the balance!!! It seems like I am barely working and contributing nothing but the gas money needed to get me there, or I am working so much that I miss bed time 5 nights a week. It sucks! I want to have my cake and I want to eat it too! Whats the point of having cake if you cant eat the dang thing?


4 comments:

  1. I am RIGHT THERE WITH YOU!!! Here's hoping we can all find the balance! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry girl. I know how you feel. It's frustrating. I hope that you can find a way to eat your cake :) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand completely! I think us moms just feel like we need to be in 100 different places at once, no matter what we do, it isn't good enough. As if being a mom isn't a tough enough job, let alone adding in work, school etc. makes it even that much more difficult! My work is my "me" time as well, even though it is work...here's hoping you can find the right balance that suits you and your family :-)

    Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks girls! Being a mom is a tough job huh! BUT its the best ever!!!

    I feel better now just gotta work out the kinks

    ReplyDelete