Monday, November 15, 2010

I...

Miss Aidrik (he is at school) 
Think Mili has the cutest little singing voice

Have a HUGE pile of laundry to fold and even more to wash and just dont want to start! 

Love the new fragrance at Bath and Body...it reminds me of junior high =) 

Could never own a small dog, I am dog sitting for a friend and want to pull my hair out

Secretly want to quit my job every time I go in...but keep talking myself though it day by day

Want to move back out to the country, and raise my kiddos the way I was raised

Wish I could be more organized  but can never seem to get ahead of the game

Have baby fever something fierce and would be perfectly content to stay home and have babies for the rest of my life!

Cant wait until Nick is done with school so I can quit working so much...only a few more months

Miss bedtime with my kids on average 5 nights a week! AND I HATE IT! 

Cant believe Aidrik reads at a 3rd grade level! I could not be more proud of him

Let Mili think he is going to "preschool" every time he goes to Nana's! (its ok to pretend right?) 

Need recipe ideas...I am so sick of eating the same thing over and over! 

Am going to start posting more on my friends blogs and pages

Pray so long at night I usually fall asleep half way through =)

Just finished reading The Shack and would recommend it to every single person I know

Miss the good ole days of being able to hang out with my friends and kiddos all day everyday if I wanted! 

Am proud of my mom

Miss my dad so much and still have dreams about him (its been 8 years!)

Cant wait to see him again =)

Think that JESUS is AMAZING!!!!!!

Love coffee and drink way too much

Hate Velvet Tuberose and am so glad that it is getting discontinued! 

Am pretty sure that my car just took its final breath...and

Am ok with that, I hate it! 

Wish Nick was home...

Need to get off my butt (and computer) and do some house work

Love all my friends and family and hope ya'll are having a terrific day!  








1 comment:

  1. Love you to pieces! For some reason, it doesn't show when you update your blog. I will try and get on here to check on ya more often. Sure do love hearing from ya!!!

    ReplyDelete